Database Pros is not affiliated with the organization posting this news item and does necessarily not endorse the products or services mentioned.
If you have a question about a news item, please contact the company who posted the press release.
News Main Menu
CNS Menu 2.0 Released - Recoded from scratch, now with JSON support
COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC. RELEASES CNS MENU 2.0, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, July 6, 2017 -- Comm-Unity Networking Systems releases an all new version of CNS Menu, written from the ground up to support the latest versions of FileMaker(R) Pro. This version also adds a new way of defining menus using JSON! CNS Menu is available immediately at http://cnsmenu.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
CNS Menu allows you to place hierarchical menus anywhere on a FileMaker Pro(R) layout. When a menu item is chosen, the script of your choice is performed. Menus can have any number of sub-menus and can be displayed with a variety of styles and bullet marks. Creating menus with CNS Menu can be as easy as handing the plug-in a return-delimited list of menu items to display. Your menu items can display one value and have a separate value that can be used in your scripts, so the end user can see useful information while the value can be an ID number.
* All new plug-in written from the ground up.
* All new JSON interface for defining menus, either via the new DefineJSONMenu function or from a file using the DefineFileMenu function.
* Full cross-platform 64-bit support.
* Updated to latest FileMaker Pro Plug-in SDK.
* Added support for FileMaker Pro 15+ function search, tooltip descriptions, and type-ahead.
* All new thread-safe code.
* Added Script Steps for FileMaker 16 and above.
* Added support for FileMaker 16 function and script step online help (click the small question mark in a circle button located next to the script step or function descriptions).
* Added in all CNS file functions.
* Imported countless updates from other CNS Plug-ins as part of the CNS Core Code.
* Removed PPC support from Mac plug-in.
* Removed old External() functions.
Pricing and Availability
CNS Menu is available immediately at http://cnsmenu.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased CNS Menu anytime from July 6th, 2016 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased CNS Menu anytime between July 6th, 2015 and July 5th, 2016, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased CNS Menu anytime before July 6th, 2015, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
CNS Menu prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095. A Developer's License of CNS Menu is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at https://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC.
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136
If you have issue with the content of one of the news items posted here, feel free to voice your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please limit feedback to improper content. Do not include your opinions about a product. Thanks for your understanding.