Database Pros is not affiliated with the organization posting this news item and does necessarily not endorse the products or services mentioned.
If you have a question about a news item, please contact the company who posted the press release.
News Main Menu
POP3it Pro 5.5 Released -- Updates for FileMaker 16 + Bug fixes
COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS RELEASES POP3IT PRO 5.5, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, July 12, 2017 -- CNS Plug-ins releases POP3it Pro 5.5, adding FileMaker 16 Script Steps and fixing several bugs. Like always, this version also includes updates to the CNS Core code from other CNS Plug-ins. POP3it Pro is available immediately at http://www.pop3itpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
POP3it Pro allows you to connect to a POP3 Email Server and download email directly into your FileMaker Pro database. With the advanced plug-in architecture of FileMaker Pro 7 and above, POP3it Pro has the freedom to work with your email databases like never before. It's entirely possible to add email downloading capabilities to your databases without writing a single script.
* Added Script Steps when running POP3it Pro under FileMaker 16.
* Added support for FileMaker 16 online help for Functions and Script Steps; just click the small question mark button next to the description.
* Fixed a crashing issued decoding certain Japanese emails using Quoted-Printable encoding.
* Added an option for adding inline attachments to the POP3it_Attachments table.
* Fixed issues importing preferences and accounts from previous versions of the plug-in.
* Fixed issues with the AutoCheck feature never starting.
* Fixed issues with decoding multipart/signed emails.
* Fixed a crashing issue dealing with the Specify Table Dialog and a missing POP3it_Attachments table.
* Imported updates from other CNS Plug-ins.
Pricing and Availability
POP3it Pro is available immediately at http://www.pop3itpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime from July 12th, 2016 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime between July 12th, 2015 and July 11th, 2016, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime before July 12th, 2015, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
POP3it Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (which includes a free Server License). A Server License of POP3it Pro for use with FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced is $595. A Developer's License of POP3it Pro is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136
If you have issue with the content of one of the news items posted here, feel free to voice your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please limit feedback to improper content. Do not include your opinions about a product. Thanks for your understanding.